2nd EAI International Conference on IoT as a Service
October 26-27, 2015, Rome, Italy
All attendees of the conference have free access to all three days (27, 28, and 29 October ) of the IOT360 Summit
WITH THE OPEN PASS TICKET YOU CAN ATTEND ALL CO-LOCATED CONFERENCES
The “IoT as a Service” conference is meant to bring together researchers and practitioners, from academia and from the industry, being it large Telcos and service providers, or SMEs who are interested in creating IoT based value added services.
The main aim is to present existing, evolving, or novel ideas, exchange points of view, and foster discussions and future collaborations between different stakeholders. Papers are welcomed representing the point of view of middleware and platform providers, smart object providers, application developers, as well as researchers. The “IoT as a Service” conference is seeking original research and industrial papers on the confluence of IoT and advanced delivery models.
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organization devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT and will be co-located with the IOT360 Summit;
We are happy to inform you that our Keynote speaker at the conference this year will be Gabi Zodik, the Mobile First Research Global Leader and the Department Group Manager of the IBM Haifa Research Lab Mobile and Industry Solution Dept.
- Participation in this event will give attendees the unique opportunity to be exposed to all technical scientific aspects of IoT related topic areas at co-located conferences, as well as be able to have full access to the IoT market place and business aspects in practice at the IOT 360 Summit.
- Accepted papers will be published in the IoTaaS Conference Proceedings and by Springer-Verlag in the Lecture Notes of ICST (LNICST). The proceedings will be available both in book form and via the SpringerLink digital library, which is one of the largest digital libraries online and covers a variety of scientific disciplines.
- The proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: DBLP, Google Scholar, Thomson Scientific ISI Proceedings, EI Elsevier Engineering Index, CrossRef, Scopus, as well as ICST's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
- Best Papers will be considered for publication in the ACM/Springer Mobile Networks and Applications Journal (MONET).Best papers will be invited to publish also in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Cloud Systems and http://eai.eu/transaction/internet-things .
Please find here article with the general chair of IoTaaS, Mr. Mandler.